If your registration fee for this course will be paid by a third party, you must register using this form.
Working Memory – Strategies to support working memory, learning and independence has been designed to help teachers understand the role of Working Memory and the critical role it plays in a learner¶s education journey and long term independence. This workshop will provide teachers and other participants with the information to understand the role of working memory, as well as core teaching strategies that can be used to support working memory on a daily basis. Participants will also learn a range of specific strategies to support their learners’ engagement and participation towards learning outcomes in literacy, numeracy and assessment.
Workshop Objectives include:
- Understand the various types of memory and the importance of memory for learning.
- Learn the core strategies that can be used to support working memory for learning.
- Learn a range of memory strategies that will support comprehension and written language.
- Learn a range of memory strategies that will support maths, numeracy and reasoning.
- Learn a range of memory strategies that will support studying and exam preparation.
Registered participants will receive:
- 4 weeks of access to pre-recorded workshop from date of registration and payment via Participant Login.
- A copy of the presentation slides
- Supporting handouts and resources
- TQI Accreditation 4 Hours
Opportunity to provide feedback via Survey (required for TQI)
Pre Recorded Workshop is available for 4 weeks from registration and payment via Participant Login.